4 Simple Steps to Earn Extra Money Working from Home
Being a stay-at-home Mom (or Dad) can be a fulfilling experience, but it can also be challenging to make ends meet on only one income. One solution to this problem is to start a blog and earn extra money working from home.
Here is a simple 4-step process to starting working from home as a blog creator.
Choose a niche. Choose a topic that you are passionate about and that you can write about consistently.
Here are some best practices for choosing a niche to blog about:
- Choose a niche (in other words, pick a topic) that you are passionate about, as it will be easier to consistently create content. This could be anything from parenting to cooking to travel.
- Research your niche to ensure there is enough interest and audience demand.
- Ensure your niche is specific enough to differentiate yourself from competitors, but broad enough to give you room to create content.
- Consider your expertise and experience in your chosen niche.
- Evaluate the potential profitability of your niche. If you cannot sell something related to the product directly, consider becoming an affiliate for someone else’s product that aligns with your message. You might look into becoming a member of the TW3 Systems Business Development Group to assist you with this. The TW3 Systems Membership Group is comprised of like-minded business leaders and entrepreneurs who have banded together to share their resources, experience, and advice with one another within their community. Plus, they have also amassed a fantastic lineup of business automation tools that can make lite work of your daily blogging tasks so that you can spend more time doing the things you need to with your family and less on your blogging career.
- Stay open to new ideas and be willing to pivot if necessary.
Create a website. Choose a blogging platform like WordPress or Blogger and create a website. You will need to purchase a domain name and hosting. We recommend hosting with WebHostRocket.com for as little as $10/monthly. They are US Based, have reliable service, and rocket-fast upload speeds for your pages.
Create content. Start creating content for your blog. This could be anything from how-to articles to personal stories to product reviews. If you need help creating blogging ideas, posts, pages, or website design, check out Marketing Blocks.
Promote your blog. Once you have some content on your blog, start promoting it on social media and other platforms. This will help you build an audience and start earning money. The Social Media Management Software Tool from TW3 Systems is an excellent way to schedule your posts to go out to all of your social account from one convenient resource. See our post review of that tool with the Demo here. Plus the TW3 Systems platform can also help you with tracking results, building a loyal customer base, marketing, and a ton of other things your new blogging business will need. Check them out at TW3Systems.com
Here is a simple blogging outline template to get you started working from home:
- Introduction: Introduce yourself and your blog.
- Problem: Identify a problem that your readers have.
- Solution: Provide a solution to the problem.
- Benefits: Explain the benefits of the solution.
- Call to Action: Encourage your readers to take action and don’t forget to offer links to helpful resources and tools they can utilize.
By following this 4-step process and using this simple blogging outline template, you can start earning extra money from home as a blogger. As members ourselves, we highly recommend becoming a member of the TW3 Systems Business Development Group. It has been extremely effective and useful to us in our business, and can be for yours as well.
Want More Posts About Growing Your Business?
Subscribe now as we continue to examine ways to earn more money working from home and boost your business success.
Check out our other business articles designed to help your business thrive: