The Hidden Power Of Blog Emails Exposed: Unlock 5 Key Elements To Increase Growth
As a home-based business owner, having a blog is important for lead generation, establishing authority, and growing a following over time. As important as posting to your blog is however, sending out blog emails about your updates is also a crucial part of keeping your audience engaged and to increase growth.
To ensure that your blog update emails are effective, here are five crucial elements that you should include.
- Attention-grabbing subject line: The subject line is the first thing your readers will see, so it’s essential to make it catchy and attention-grabbing. Use action-oriented verbs, such as: achieve, implement, execute, or accomplish, and make sure the words you choose are relevant to the content of your email.
- Personalized introduction: Start your email with a personalized greeting that addresses your reader by name. This creates a personal connection and makes them feel valued. Consider using automation to not only build your list, but merge contact information seamlessly with your content for the most personal connection your readers can have with your correspondence. You can try of FREE 7 day trial of the CRM and Telemation Software Tools from TW3 Systems just for being a subscriber of our blog, so check them out and remember to tell them Chris Miller from The Miller Firms sent you.
- Brief summary: Provide a brief summary of the blog post you’re updating your readers on. Keep it concise and to the point, highlighting the key takeaways, and grabbing their attention in the first line if you can.
- Call-to-action: Include a clear call-to-action that encourages your readers to engage with your content. This can be anything from asking them to leave a comment, share your post on social media, or sign up for your newsletter. Going hand-in-hand with this step would also be to include a method for them to follow the call to action, such as a link to your social media accounts, form to leave a comment, or button to sign up for your newsletter.
- Sign off: End your email with a friendly sign-off that includes your name and a link to your website or social media profiles. This helps to build trust and credibility with your readers.
By including these five crucial elements in your blog update emails, you’ll maximize audience engagement and grow your email list. Remember to keep your emails concise, relevant, and valuable to your readers. Good luck!
Want More Great Articles about Starting a Business / Working at Home?
Subscribe now as we continue to examine ways to earn more money working from home and boost your business success. Also, we would appreciate it if you would share this post and follow us on Social as well so you don’t miss a thing.
Check out these articles:
Also, Check out our other categories, with articles designed to help your business thrive: